пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell judy





My house is clean I have been sooo tired and completely unmotivated, however it is going to be 58 out today so I didnrsquo;t want my girls to freeze in shorts so I made myself clean and organize yesterday. I worked on the girlrsquo;s room and dressers for about 3 hours and then spent another hour and a half cleaning the kitchen. Tonight I will do our bedroom and laundry. Jared is usually my complainer motivator about the house being clean, but god love him he hasnrsquo;t said a word to me about it.

Jared and I will be taking the girls costume shopping tomorrow. Lauren has it in her mind she wants to be some sort of devil, and Maddie wants to be some sort of black fairy. We will see. I tried to talk Maddie into being a trashcan and Lauren an atomic wedgie. Unfortunately they are at the age when I suggest things I get the ldquo;Mom if thatrsquo;s what you want then you be it.rdquo; Well I still have Marley and Zoey, I can dress them up. I have pics to share I got them a pumpkin hat and a witches hat. Marley is very good about having his pictures taken, Zoey hisses at me, she must get that from Maddie and Lauren.
campbell judy, campbell judge nancy opponent, campbell joseph mythos, campbell joseph myth power.



Комментариев нет: