суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

artic root




I want to sit in the sun but alas, this house has no sunny spots :(

Today was the last day of my course and we all did our presentations. I got singled out for praise by one of the founders of fundraising in this country. Goodness I was rather chuffed, actually :)

Iapos;m feeling flat. I think I want to do Stuff. I wonder what the astrological portents say?

"Your emotional need for friendship and having people around you may be a lot stronger today so any sort of leisure activity that involves groups of people will serve this need well for you, especially through the midday hours. Your soul needs emotional contact and simply put, will do you the world of good. Just be sure you donapos;t start gossiping about anyone Itapos;s nice to get out and about tonight too."

Well, there you go. Who can I hit up for company?

contempo tiles, artic root, artic rose, artic sea, artic sea animals.



Комментариев нет: